Want to see what happened on Thursday of 7 Days of Genius?
- PRI (Public Radio International) hosted a Facebook live on the idea of “fake ideas” and the structual, technical , and cultural innovations being made to combat it. Watch the whole conversation here!
- GOOD also tackled our 7 Days of Genius challenge on ensuring trust in media. They hosted a Twitter chat with several of their journalists on the topic.
- In London, at the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce), new thinker and journalist, Rutger Bregman, author of Utopia for Realists, discussed how imagination and creative thinking can be used to address some of the world’s biggest challenges.
- Gobal Minimum in Freetown, Sierra Leone, gathered local students and young innovators to present their new genius ideas and innovations for social impact.
- At Meeting Point Cinema in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, ECOWEEK provided a platform for university students to discuss genius ideas around the use of public spaces.