Check out all of the 7 Days of Genius activations from all of the world:
- In honor of International Women’s Day, Sayfty engaged online activists in a Twitter chat focusing on creating safer spaces for women around the world.
- 92Y hosted a Facebook live with Rabbi Peter Rubinstein and Imam Al-Hajj Talib on the question, How can we encourage more empathy and connection between individuals and distinct communities? To view the entire livestream, click here.
- Dr Gail Saltz and a panel of fellow experts discussed the connection between ability, creativity and minds that are wired differently as well as what adults, parents and children can do to find and enhance their strengths while treating their weaknesses in a talk at 92Y.
- KRVIA in collaboration with ECOWEEK explored the 7 Days of Genius challenge on cities and communities of the future. The discussed conventional landscapes and how best to utilize them.
- In celebration of International Women’s Day, JEST Hub in partnership with ECOWEEK featured female entrepreneurs sharing their ideas to enhance job opportunities and vital services to Arab women located in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Impact Hub Floripa launched an event in Florianópolis, Brazil to resolve and remedy gender inequalities in their communities.